Total Attack Volleyball Serving Machine
Total Attack volleyball serving machine was designed under the direction of top international and collegiate coaches to provide sidespin and increased power to match the highest level of play. It will deliver thousands of reps in daily practice of serve receiving, digging and spiking. With three extra-wide throwing wheels, accuracy and repeatability are assured in every drill, eliminating time wasting errant hits.
Speeds range up to 140 km/h (90 mph) providing power equal to the best of jump serves. Delivering breaking sidespin serves at exclusive professional speeds as well as top spins and floaters make this machine unmatched for top-level serve receive repetition. Because of the three-wheel design, this unit makes change of spin and speed quickly with a turn of dials, minimizing receiver anticipation. This machine can be easily rolled along the serving baseline, changing the angle of serves and provides the highest serve release point of any machine.
Possibility of various serve options:
- jump serve with high spin for professional men’s volleyball clubs and teams training
- flat serve for professional men’s and women’s volleyball teams, sport schools, colleges training
- “free ball” serve for sport schools and beginners training
The Total Attack delivers the ball at realistic angles from over the net at top speeds to make actual game conditions a part of every digging drill.
Providing rapid reps at varying intervals, the Total Attack will meet the requirements of all setting drills. Accurate and consistent soft sets with no spin are provided at any angle and height. This machine can be set to release the ball from a realistic setting height, not from floor level like some competitive units. The locating pins on the shaft will allow you to instantly position the throwing head down to the setting position.
Ball wear is extremely limited due to the three 10 cm (4″) wide, soft white polyurethane ball gripping surfaces and the contoured shape of the ball throwing wheels that uniformly distribute the contact forces, eliminating the high wear contact points. With three wheel surfaces, ball wear is further reduced from any other wheel machine on the market.
Horizontal throwing head movement allows the coach to point ball delivery in any direction, working straight on, in the seams or to an individual’s weak side to really extend any player’s range. The three-wheel design changes the ball delivery plane by simply adjusting wheel speed dials.
Vertical movement coupled with the horizontal movement, means the coach can instantly throw the ball to any point on the court, creating game situations & challenging the players to perform in progressively more difficult circumstances.
The extra-large rolling wheels provide effortless, safe machine mobility to any location on the court and the extra-wide base provides stability to accommodate power and breaking serves.
The Total Attack will fit through any standard 0.9 m (3′) door for safe storage. The throwing head can also be removed, allowing storage of the frame in the open gym. A machine cover is available separately and is used to protect and secure the machine during storage.
The Total Attack can be safely operated by any assistant coach, player, student or parent. This frees the coach to be by the receiving players to teach proper mechanics effectively. It also allows the coach to improve the quality of standard drills and to create new machine drills for every phase of the game.
Exceptional Training Machine Quality
- The Total Attack platform has a 16-gauge diamond plate, non-slip surface for sure-footing and safety during use.
- The frame of the Total Attack is powder-coated, rust-resistant steel tubing for extreme durability.
- The extra-wide base of the Total Attack machine assures real stability. As the throwing head is raised, it moves towards center of gravity, further insuring stability.
- Two powerful variable speed motors directly drive indestructible 10 cm (4″) wide ball throwing wheels. Rapid recovery provides rapid repetition, no waiting for air-powered launch system to recover.
- Release point range: 1.90 m (6′ 3″) to 2.90 m (9′ 6″)
- Serving speed: 140+ km/h (90+ mph)
- Spiking: over men’s and women’s net
- Setting: yes
- Spin: top spins to floaters. All serves (including breaking sidespin serves), spikes and sets
- Location control: instant
- Portability: fits through standard doorway and into any standard size SUV or pick-up
- Electrical requirements: 110V or 220/240V
- Throwing wheel size: 25 cm (10″) diameter, 10 cm (4″) wide
- Dimensions: 0.90 m (36″) W at widest point but configured to easily fit through a 0.90 m (3′) door. 2.20 m (86″) – 3.20 m (127″) H depending on head position) 1.35 m (53″) deep with or without throwing head
- Platform height: 0.95 m (37.5″)
- Local shipping: 14 – 28 working days (for additional details and international shipping please contact the seller)