Attack Volleyball Pitching Machine
Attack volleyball pitching machine best for precise repetition training. The Attack volleyball machine designed for the men’s game. Serving machine will deliver thousands of reps in daily practice of serve receiving, digging and spiking. With two extra-wide throwing wheels, accuracy and repeatability are assured in every drill, eliminating time wasting errant hits.
To simulate match situations and is easily rolled along the serving baseline, changing the angle of serves, the Attack will throw both sharp topspin and breaking floaters with variable spins. This unit, designed for the speed and height of the men’s game. The machine will provide a realistic serve release point and can deliver a jump serve at international level speeds, up to 130 km/h (80 mph). The locating pins on the shaft will allow you to instantly position the throwing head to men’s serving height.
The Attack delivers the ball at realistic angles from over the net at top speeds to make actual game conditions a part of every digging drill.
Providing rapid reps at varying intervals, the Attack will meet the requirements of all setting drills. Accurate and consistent soft sets with no spin are provided at any angle and height. This machine can be set to release the ball from a realistic setting height, not from floor level like some competitive units. The locating pins on the shaft will allow you to instantly position the throwing head down to the setting position.
Less ball wear is extremely limited due to the two 10 cm (4″) wide, soft white polyurethane ball gripping surfaces and the contoured shape of the ball throwing wheels that uniformly distribute the contact forces, eliminating the high wear contact points.
Horizontal throwing head movement allows the coach to point ball delivery in any direction, working straight on, in the seams or to an individual’s weak side to really extend any player’s range.
Vertical movement coupled with the horizontal movement, means the coach can instantly throw the ball to any point on the court, creating game situations & challenging the players to perform in progressively more difficult circumstances.
Locking casters provide instant mobility on the court and stability during use.
The Attack will fit through any standard door for safe storage. The throwing head can also be removed, allowing storage of the frame in the open gym. A machine cover is available separately and is used to protect and secure the machine during storage.
The Attack serving machine can be safely operated by any assistant coach, player, student or parent. This frees the coach to be by the receiving players to teach proper mechanics effectively. It also allows the coach to improve the quality of standard drills and to create new machine drills for every phase of the game.
Thousands of college, high school, club and international men’s teams rely on the Attack machine to deliver thousands of reps in daily practice of jump serve receiving, digging, and spiking.
Exceptional Training Machine Quality
- The Attack platform has a 16-gauge diamond plate, non-slip surface for sure-footing and safety during use.
- The frame of the Attack is powder-coated, rust-resistant steel tubing for extreme durability.
- The extra-wide base of the Attack machine assures real stability. As the throwing head is raised, it moves towards center of gravity, further insuring stability.
- Two powerful variable speed motors directly drive indestructible 10 cm (4″) wide ball throwing wheels. Rapid recovery provides rapid repetition, no waiting for air-powered launch system to recover.
- Release point range: 1.80 m (6′) to 2.65 m (9′ 6″)
- Serving speed: 130+ km/h (80+ mph)
- Spiking: over men’s and women’s net
- Setting: yes
- Spin: top spins to floaters
- Location control: instant
- Portability: fits through standard doorway and into any standard size SUV or pick-up
- Electrical requirements: 110V or 220/240V
- Throwing wheel size: 25 cm (10″) diameter, 10 cm (4″) wide
- Dimensions: 0.61 m (24″) wide x 2.10 m – 3.15 m (83″ – 124″) tall (depending on head position) 1.27 m (50″) deep (1.14 m (45″) w/o throwing head)
- Platform height: 0.90 m (36″)
- Local shipping: 14 – 28 working days (for additional details and international shipping please contact the seller)