ELITE Sand Socks Black
ELITE Sand Socks black offer improved model over traditional Sand Socks and Sprites for top beach volleyball players. Same as Sand Socks or Sprites, Elite Sand Socks are made for hot or cold sand, or in or out of water.
Low cut design socks are the preferred model by performance athletes such as FIVB (International Volleyball Federation), AVP (premier U.S. pro beach volleyball league), AAA (USA beach volleyball player rankings) and USA College players.
Great for for all kind of beach sports activities: beach volleyball, beach soccer, beach tennis, beach handball, beach lacrosse, beach ultimate, beach jogging, sand sculpting, beachcombing, running, walking, yoga, pilates, various mat sports, leisure and much more.
Sand Socks invented by Vincere Sports in 1994. It were the first this kind of beach gear and for sure continue to be the best. Improvements over time are giving result in the next generation of outdoor sportswear. Sand Socks provide performance and protection for beach and water sports athletes.
Why you should to choose Elite Sand Socks?
If you want to be ahead on the court in play and style – ELITE Sand Socks are designed especially for you. Just move to the next level to enhance performance and protection on the sand during competition time. You will get the barefoot comfort you like with a new improved snug fit, protective side panels. Comfortable, flexible and lightweight elite model let you manipulate the balance, move much faster and even make higher jumps. Updated Sand Socks are high enough to keep the sand out. Elastic cuff will help to do that. Low enough cut of this unisex model keeps your feet in cool and extra comfort.
New generation socks have an Action Flex Sole with 3 – 4 mm of neoprene protection. Updated features of sole, stretch neoprene toes, heels, and side panels will insulate your feet from hot, cold, gritty, abrasive surfaces, sharp objects and dirt. Socks can be worn alone or under shoes, sandals, or fins. Elastic Duratex coating on sole gives strength with comfortable elastic fit. Mix of high quality Spandex and neoprene with reinforced flat-lock stitching make them durable, breathable and quick drying.
Advantages over Sand Socks and Sprites:
- slightly higher, snug ankle keeps out sand better than low cut Sprites
- side-panel neoprene better protecting/insulating the sides of the foot and arch
- larger toe piece better protecting the toes and front of the foot
- much more snug and elastic fit, resulting in a much more “athletic” fit forming closer to the shape of the foot
- 33% thicker neoprene sole, offering better insulation, strength, and improving the snug fit
- Low cut design
- Great for beach or water
- 3-4mm thick neoprene Action Flex Sole
- Elastic Duratex coating
- Neoprene side panels
- Elastic cuff
- Lightweight, cool, and breathable Spandex uppers
- Reinforced flat-lock stitching
- Improved balance and comfort feel
- Keep out sand, mud, dirt, and sun with UV protection
- Low snug fit
- Easy to put on and off
- Barefoot feel
- Machine washable
- Local shipping: 1 – 3 working days (international shipping thru priority post 5 – 14 working days, depends on location)
Elite Sand Socks Size Chart:
|XXS||Women||1 - 3||1 - 2||32 - 34||Men||1 - 2||1 - 2||32 - 34|
|XS||Women||3½ – 6||2½ – 3½||34½ – 36||Men||2½ – 4||2½ – 3½||34½ – 36|
|S||Women||6½ – 8½||4 – 6||36½ – 39||Men||4½ – 6½||4 – 6||36½ – 39|
|M||Women||9 – 11½||6½ – 9||39½ – 43½||Men||7 – 10||6½ – 9½||39½ – 43½|
|L||Women||12 – 14||9½ – 11½||44 – 46||Men||10½ – 12||10 – 11½||44 – 46|
|XL||Women||14½ +||12 +||46½ – 48½||Men||12½ – 14||12 – 13½||46½ – 48½|
|XXL||Women||Men||14½ +||14 +||49|