SPIKEBALL Standard Kit
3 ball Set
SPIKEBALL Standard Kit
SPIKEBALL Standard Kit it is a funny outdoor and indoor game. Great to play on the grass, sand or indoors.
Funny game is playing by official tournament rules:
- The ball should be inflated to 30 cm circumference.
- The tension of the net should be consistent throughout. A ball dropped from 1 m above the net should bounce up approximately 30 – 50 cm
- All players except the receiver must begin the point at least 2 m from the net.
- The receiver may stand at any desired distance
- Once the server strikes the ball, players may go any where they choose.
- Possession changes when the ball contacts the net.
- Each team has up to 3 touches per possession.
- Determine a serving order which alternates players from the two teams (e.g. Player 3 follows Player 1, etc.).
- To equalize sun and wind effects, rotate starting positions 90 degrees counter-clockwise every 5 points if desired.
- Roundnet is played using rally scoring; points can be won by the serving or receiving team.
- Games are typically played to 11, 15, or 21. In tournament play, the tournament director specifies the winning score.
- Games must be won by two points unless otherwise agreed upon or specified.
- The rally ends and a point is awarded when:
– The ball contacts the ground or otherwise isn’t returned onto the net within 3 touches.
– The ball is hit directly into the rim at any time, including on a serve.
– The ball bounces and falls back onto the net or rim.
– The ball clearly rolls across the net.
- If the receiving team wins the point, the next designated player serves according to the initial sequence. Otherwise, the server switches places with his/her partner and serves to the other receiving team member.
- The receiving team sets their position first. The server stands 180 degrees across the designated receiver – the only player allowed to field the serve.
- Serves may be struck with any amount of force; short serves are allowed.
- If a server serves two faults, the receiving team wins the point. Violation of ANY of the following rules is a fault:
– The server must toss the ball upward at least 4 inches.
– If the server tosses the ball, he/she must hit it. Dropping, catching, or swinging at and missing a toss all count as a fault.
- Touches must alternate between teammates. Consecutive touches by one player result in a loss of a point.
- The ball must be contacted cleanly, not caught, lifted, or thrown. Players may not hit the ball with two hands, even if placed together “volleyball style”.
- Players may use any individual part of their body to hit the ball.
- After the serve, any unusual bounce (i.e. pocket) that does not contact the rim is legal and playable.
- A shot which lands on the net, rolls into the rim and then off the net (i.e. roll-up) is played as a pocket, not a direct rim hit.
- If teams cannot determine the legality of a hit, replay the point.
- Remember: Player safety is paramount
- Defending players must make an effort not to impede the offending team’s possession or play on the ball.
- If an offender collides with a defender, or a defender’s position prevents a markable offensive play on the ball, the infracted player may call “hinder” to force a replay of the point.
- Spikeball Set
- 3 Spikeball balls
- Drawstring bag for storage
- Rule book
- Weight: 1.7 kg
- Local shipping 1 – 3 working days (for additional details please contact the seller)
Color: Yellow / Black