Mikasa V200W-CEV Volleyball Champions League
Official CEV Champions League Game Ball
NEW MIKASA V200W-CEV
Mikasa V200W-CEV volleyball champions league is official competition ball for CEV matches.
Unique 18-panel aerodynamic design improves ball movement and gives players greater control and enhanced visibility. In addition new indoor Mikasa ball will optimise the quality of play and maximise excitement on the court.
The double-dimpled microfiber surface stabilises the flight path and creates additional cushioned control. Anti-sweat functionality “Nano Balloon Silica” prevents the surface from becoming slippery. Microfiber and PU material are co-developed by Mikasa and Kuraray.
The V200W-CEV has become the ball of choice for CEV Volleyball Champions League games.
- FIVB Approved Official CEV Champions League Game Ball
- Unique 18-panel design
- Advanced aerodynamic engineering
- Double-dimpled microfiber surface
- Nano Balloon Silica
- Original Microfiber + PU material co-developed by Mikasa and Kuraray
- Weight: 260 – 280 g
- Circumference: 65 – 67 cm
- Size 5 – Official