Digital Chess Clock DGT 2010
Digital chess clock DGT 2010 is being used in chess or other two-player games when the players are moving in turns. The purpose of it is to keep track of the total time each player takes for their turns and ensure that neither player needlessly delays the game.
DGT 2010 is an official FIDE (International Chess Federation) chess clock, approved and recommended by the International Chess Federation FIDE. Digital chess can be used for all 2-player games such as chess, go, draughts, shogi, etc. Clock is covers all popular timing systems. DGT 2010 has 22 pre-programmed timing options as well as manual settings for all timing options. Digital chess clock are great for Blitz, Rapid and Classical game types.
- Official FIDE chess clock
- 22 pre-programmed timing options
- For Blitz, Rapid and Classical game types
- Clock weight: 210 gr
- Display size: 25 x 135 mm
- Battery life approx. 5 years
- Local shipping: 1 – 3 working days (for additional details and international shipping please contact the seller)